“Bustling restaurant with great vegan options.”
Review of Fresh On Spadina

Fresh On Spadina
Ranked #49 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We ate here twice during our 3 day stay in Toronto and was very impressed with the extensive menu. The drink menu was probably more impressive than the food menu. It's a bit of a tight squeeze once you're seated but is definitely worth a visit even more an omnivore.

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We could eat here every day, clean super foods presented professionally. Space inside is tight but you'd hardly notice. The all star salad with kale with grilled tempe made my day :) a great find...

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'm honestly amazed that people eat here. People assume because the food is organic, that it tastes great. The food is not great. Sweet potato fries were soggy and the bunless burger was tasteless. I just don't get the demand. I think it's a thing where people truly feel they are eating something so healthy. What a fallacy. Will not return. Also, the tables are so bloody close to each other that everyone can hear your conversation.

I'm a foodie, I like food prepared with a balanced flavour profile, and something that is inspiring. This place is sub-standard and just blah all the way through.

PS. If you like the taste of grass, have a wheatgrass shot.

Gross. Just gross.

4  Thank Averick A
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It was my first experience with vegetarian resturants and I sure am glad I started with Fresh! I went to the location on Spadina for lunch and I did have to wait a few minutes to be seated as it was packed but the hostess was able to find me a good seat. The service was exceptional with very friendly waitresses that helped guide me through the menu for a first timer.
I had the veggie mushroom onion burger which was very tasty along with the lucky charm drink, yummy!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I travel to Toronto a few times per month. As a vegan it is always challenging to find tasty wholesome and healthy food that isn't just a tossed salad! Fresh is the answer. It is the only place I eat now when in Toronto and I have brought along numerous vegan and non vegan colleagues who have also really enjoyed the food. There are daily soups which are awesome and menu staples like their "bowls". Plus burgers, onion rings done in quinoa and other choices too numerous to mention. Fresh will not disappoint you.