“Reliable and creative”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Far Niente Napa Grill - CLOSED

Far Niente Napa Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Wellington Street
Description: Located in Toronto's energetic Financial District, Far Niente features an atmosphere of relaxed elegance and style with an impressive blend of open space dining that also offers easy intimacy. Executive Chef Pat Riley's vibrant New World-inspired cuisine presents a blend of seasonal artisan products, intense flavors, and stunning presentations. Far Niente offers professional, gracious service that accommodates every guest's need. Far Niente has once again been acclaimed as one of the Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNa). Far Niente offers complimentary parking after 5:30pm at Commerce Court, and is centrally located to all financial, theatre and concert centres.
Barcelona, Spain
“Reliable and creative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

Had a business lunch here, for the first time, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was creative and attractively presented. It was also delicious. The service pleasant and professional. The restaurant is elegant and has a stunning effect. A great spot for an elegant business lunch.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Pedralbes74

Cazenovia, NY
“Food was delicious, service was a bit inattentive.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I and son ate here on a Saturday night in August. They must not do a lot of business on the weekends for only a few tables were occupied. This worried us a little. My son had a steak, I had scallops and my wife had char. The food was delicious with interesting sauces and accompanying sides. It was all attractively presented.

Visited August 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

The restaurant is located in the financial district, and has a nice, modern interior and acceptable customer service. My teen enjoyed her steak immensely; it was cooked to her standards. However, my friend and I ordered salmon, and had to add salt to make it tasty. It was dry and bland. Overall, a good atmosphere in an upscale restaurant, but the inconsistent quality makes me question another visit.

• Visited July 2012
Rochester, New York
“Great evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

Our group of five had a great experience at Far Niente. All our food was very good, we were pleased with the wine we had and the variety on the wine list. I personally felt that our server, while did did an adequate job on serving our meal and wine, was too familiar by calling my husband by his first name.

• Visited July 2012
Kitchener
“Great Service/Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a fantastic evening at Far Niente Saturday July 14th, 2012. We were in town for the evening and took part in their Summerlicious menu.

The Meat & Potatoes entree was incredible!!! Very tasty, done exactly how I requested it. The Berry White was a cocktail that was well received by one of my friends. My other friends dining that evening all enjoyed their meals immensely. That says alot considering they are all "foodies"...love to cook and create different dishes.

We were served by a gentleman name Steve. His warm smile, great sense of humour,hospitality knowledge, and professional mannerism I hope will be aknowledged by this note. Being in the hotel industry, it's always a pleasure to deal with people who enjoy what they are doing. Steve made that clear, he enjoyed his job.

So thank you Far Niente and Steve for a memorable evening!!!

Visited July 2012