“No No 4 Me”

Ranked #4,792 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Latin, Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Description: No steps to enter restaurant or to washrooms.
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were four people and tried the restaurant for the first time. Because it is located on St Clair, and we all love to explore the area, El fogon was a good option. Also, when we went there was with an idea of giving a break to the Colombia restaurant located in the same street. Big mistake!!! The food is fresh prepared and the server is very friendly, but I guess the food did not hit me at all...I find it too pricey for what I got...We did our best to order different dishes, so we would at least know what to get on our next visit. Well, what we got was an Ok food...I am the type of person that when I leave home to eat out, it is to have something different, and of course, well done...

There are newer reviews for El Fogon

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We ordered lomo saltado (14.95), which was just average and arroz con mariscos (17.95), not good at all, a very little amount of mariscos with some of the mussels inedible.

Service was fine, we won't come again as we found that quality doesn't match the expectations when you are paying those prices!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Great experience. Pisco sour is excellent. Seafood dishes are a great choice.
New design is attractive and comfortable. Staff are friendly and attentive

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Recently re-decordated by a TV reality show, we heard good things about the place so decided to give it a try. The pisco sours were not bad, a little sweet for my liking. Having been to Peru, I can attest they don't usually taste like a daiquiri. The yuca fritas are really delicious. My wife and I both had the Lomo saltado (beef and chicken). The portions were large, and we left full. I would say the price point was just about right for what we got, and would go there again.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The Lomo Saltado Carne and Pollo are amazing. Brought back Peruvian memories.

1  Thank World_Traveller_Joe