“Sweet Spot”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed June 5, 2014

First time, but definitely not the last! Terrific service, very attentive & helpful. Great display of artwork, loved the lighting and attention to detail. Pasta was perfect and selection of wine was impressive. Not a huge menu, but something for everyone. The only disappointment was the 'honeymoon' salad - 'let tuce alone'... pretty boring for the price. We'd order a different app another time. Glad they take reservations...it was pretty busy on a Sunday night. Looking forward to the next visit! Well done!

1  Thank Susan M

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have finally remembered to review Domani - they are always so good and we always leave so fulfilled that it is like a great home cooked meal - you expect them to be good as we've never had a bad meal and have been here countless times. It is like a second home to use - the staff are friendly and service very good but not intrusive. All the menu items are good choices. Enjoyed ourselves tonight once again and would like to recommend to anyone looking for delicious food.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This is about the 4th time I have been to Domani's.
Everytime we come here the food and the service is fantastic.
I will agree with other reviews that the atmosphere is nothing special, but it is still very nice decor.
What makes Domani's special is the food. It is 5 star all the way.
I am sure that anyone who goes to this restaurant will not be disappointed.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

5 of us attended Domani's for Toronto's 2013 Winterlicious. This is a nice little family/neighborhood restaurant in the High Park area of Toronto. The food was excellent and the prices were moderate for the servings provided. I would definitely return to sample their regular menu items. There are many choices for all tastes.
Give them a try and you'll want to come back again. I know I will.

Thanks to the staff for a great dining experience.

1  Thank Nmkt2002
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I'd probably put at 3.5...but TA doesn't have that. ;-)

Domani's has been around for years. It's a decent restaurant, if nothing overly special. However, what it may lack in "wow" factor it gains in consistency. I've never had a bad meal here, nor any of my guests. (And the steak was VERY good.)

I wouldn't troop across town to come here, but if you were somewhere in the neighbourhood, you wouldn't go wrong dining here.