“One of the best Indian restaurants in Toronto”
Review of Curry Twist

Curry Twist
Ranked #271 of 8,509 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
toronto
“One of the best Indian restaurants in Toronto”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Curry Twist has been at this location for 2 years and I can't believe we've only just discovered it. But we've been there twice already and the food is THE BEST. Both times, we started out with deliciousy crispy, tasty Samosas. Possibly the best I've ever had ( and I've been a fan of Indian food for 50 years!) The Chicken Pasanda was amazing, as was everything else we've tried.
The service was excellent and we had a chance to thsnk the chef on the way out. Not to be missed!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank madgeToronto

Toronto, Canada
“Goan Fish curry!!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I have to say that everything we had on Saturday night was fab---but the Goan Fish curry was exceptional. I loved that we we were pulled back for the abyss of over-ordering by the fantastic server who gently suggested a more reasonable amount of food. Which it turned out, was exactly the right amount. Curry Twist is a true treasure and we are lucky to have it in our fair city.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank BySweetButter
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

What a treat good idian food always tasty.
Great food every time we visit good atmosphere . Anant the owner Sheff always pleasant and a great cook.
The best authentic Indian in town.
Thanks.
Anant.

2 Thank Raymond D
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely wonderful. A symphony of flavour. ”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

So, I visited this place this evening and had no idea what to expect. What a surprise I was in for! Having lived in England for 30 years I have been fortunate enough to eat many, many, wonderful authentic Indian meals, I have been spoiled in that sense.

This place is absolutely amazing and I don't say that lightly. The interior and decor inside is not particularly special, but the food really is as good as it gets! Also the chefs cook in an open kitchen and you can see they really care about the quality of the food and they are very friendly and interact with you as you walk by.

I had a main course of Lamb Twist Masala which was absolutely sublime. I cannot recommend it highly enough. The flavours were so sophisticated, I asked for the dish to be extra spicy as I love the heat of chillies. They obliged with wonderful fresh green chillies on the top of the sauce.

The garlic naan was absolutely delicious. THE best Indian food I have eaten in Toronto, without a doubt. The appetizer of Sheekh Kebab was flavourful and spicy, the rice also very tasty. Dining companion had Home-Style Chicken Curry, which again was absolutely sublime. A symphony of flavours and sophistication.

This is authentic Indian food at it's very very best. I will be back again and again. Wonderful.

2 Thank Jaretheking
Ottawa, Canada
“Just as good as being in India”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were in Toronto staying with good friends who suggested Curry Twist for dinner.

What you will find is a smaller restaurant that has an open kitchen so you might have a wait as this restaurant is very popular.

Orders were taken promptly by a very busy server which was butter chicken, rice, curry shrimp, curry fish, garlic Nan, and an egg plant dish. All were outstanding dishes well prepared and the sauces were so good we ordered more Nan bread so we could all enjoy the left over sauces.

If you enjoy Indian cuisine it is well worth the trip to eat here and we will come back again

• Visited August 2013