“One of my faves in TO”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Picton, Canada
“One of my faves in TO”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a great restaurant with friendly staff. They purchase their meat from a supplier that ensures it comes from animals that were treated humanely. All of their food is fresh, and the wine selection is good for a smaller restaurant. Good people-watching from the patio!

• Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
“A gaffe indeed - won't be back soon”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Just had lunch here. Service was good enough, although my friend had to ask twice for the hot sauce which finally came half-way through her meal.

I had the Mediterranean pizza and it was brutal. The crust was overly crispy and the tomato sauce on it very acid. A few chunks of tomato seemed to make up the topping.

Won't be back here in a hurry.

• Visited June 2014
Port Carling, Canada
“Amazing Food and Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We went here for the May long weekend on the Sat. We had bought a Buytopia for this restaurant. I have to say we were blown away!!!!!!! I had the warm bri and Arugula salad with Bacon. I wanted to lick my plate but I had to be polite! My partner had the escargot and he said it was the best he ever had. We both had the steak and I remember smiling as I was eating. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Desert was amazing as well we both had the creme Brulee. The two girls who served us were excellent and were so welcoming. I have a picture to post coming soon. Thank you so very much for making our 10 year anniversary very memorable. The next time we come to Toronto you will be the ONLY place we eat at!!!!! Kudos to the chef!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Teresa M
Toronto, Canada
“Quaint Bistro”
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Casual bistro in Kensington area. Small and cozy. Popped in for dinner - no reservation - no problem. The Mussels Marius was great as was the penne. Service was good. Didn't feel rushed. Fairly good wine selection. Would recommend a visit.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lynne R
San Francisco, California
“Really cute place”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Very cutesy place, classic Baldwin appearance. Great soups, sandwiches, salads. Recommend the warm Brie with bacon salad, which was top-notch in my opinion. The service is good, kind waiters. The outdoor tables are small and cute. Great date place.

• Visited June 2013