“Check it out for the great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Butler's Pantry
Ranked #4,375 of 8,405 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian, International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: West End
Toronto, Ontario
“Check it out for the great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The food here is fantastic. There's a wide range of dishes to choose from. And everything is made in house. Yum! Good price too. But don't come for the atmosphere. Not the best. And the service is so so. Many times I need to get there attention for drinks or the bill. But with the food & price being so great, I don't really care.

Toronto, Canada
“One of my favourite places!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I visit this restaurant monthly, and love the quality food, drinks, and price. I highly recommend it.

Visited December 2012
Ottawa
“What happend to the Pantry?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have gone to the Butler's Patnry on Roncesvalles many times in the past, but had not been there in over a year. I'm not sure what has changed (other than the wait staff and look of the menu) but our food, while tasty, was lukewarm and had obviously been made earlier, waiting to be re-heated. We did send one dish back, where it got the microwave treatment. It is sad because this used to be my "go to" place for a relaxed atmostphere, with reasonable prices and good food.

• Visited September 2012
Toronto, Ontario
“Not what it used to be...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Recently I went in on a day off and treated myself to a nice lunch. It's rare for me to have a day off and so this is the place I used to come to often. Ordered the Bolgogi meal...still tasty but more sweet than savoury. The salad was less than I'm accostomed too....not to many except for a man having a beer (now they have a liquor license) and a few others...noticed that their meals were not finished...

As I was quite hungry I finished everything with a coffee in the end. The decor has not be touched in years and I feel it could use a spruce up....afterall this is Ronces Village and they need to keep up with the new trends of cafes and restaurants popping up on that stretch...

Price: OMG....it shot up last I had it....so my meal including tip was $20.00!!!! No word of a lie....the meal was $14.00!!!! I made the assumption myself that it may have increased a little but this was too much....

Very disappointed to say the least...where it once was a very happening place, where you had to wait to get a table....is now plenty available providing you are willing to pay the price...

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious and cute Saturday brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Food came quickly and tasty. Ordered an omelette with cheese and sautéed mushrooms with sides of bread and additional hash browns. Overall the meal was amazing and the price was quite affordable. The server was cheery and responsive. As my first time at this restaurant, it gave me a fantastic impression and I would recommend it to others.

• 5 of 5 bubbles