“Horrible service!”

Bardi's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Bardi's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #413 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: just north of Front St.
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The service was terrible! My friends and I didn't even eat because the service was abhorrent. Our server was so rude that we did not want to bother staying and eating their over priced food. The cleanliness left something to be desired. One of the water glasses was dirty, and some of the cutlery was filthy with caked on food. When we tried to politely inform them, the cutlery in question was snatched away and we could hear it being thrown down dramatically in the background. We had been talked down to the whole time, and it just got worse to the point where we cancelled our orders and left and had a much more pleasant dinner elsewhere.

As the restaurant was empty other than our group and one other table it would have behooved them to be a bit friendlier. I would avoid this place, there are plenty of other decent restaurants around the downtown core that are much more worth your while.

1  Thank Emma G

Reviewed May 10, 2013

one steak, and ribs with only one cocktail and the price was $180. The meet was not done as we had asked and the potatoes were cold. Not sure that this was the average experience but it was ours and we were disappointed.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was travelling on business and this restaurant was next to the hotel I stayed at. A nice intimate steak house with very friendly staff that are attentive without being bothersome. I dined alone and didn't feel at all as thought I was out of place. And, of course, the steak was the absolute best I've ever had at a restaurant.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The steaks are done nicely and the service is great. Pricy, but it is worth the money for such royal treatment. The last I was in, I didn't see Peter - so I wondered if it had sold - but it was still great.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Visited this after a business meeting. It has been here a long time and felt like. Not a physically tired restaurant, but psycholgically seemed more suited to the 1990's. Food was unimaginative, but certainly adequate. Expensive for a moderately satisfying culinary experience. Service was adequate at best. Great central location, but next time I will keep walking.