“Nice place, well cooked steaks”

Barberian's Steak House
Ranked #91 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Just dined at Barberian's last night, hosting party of 8 that turned into a party of 11 by the time we left for the restaurant. They quickly accomodated a larger table for us for our 8pm reservation even though the place was packed and didn't make it seem like an inconvenience at all. Service was attentive and professional. Steaks were all well cooked and enjoyed by everyone. The fried brussel sprouts as a side were also an interesting and tasty option.

Overall, a great evening and we never felt rushed once. Decor is starting to get a bit dated vs. the newcomers like Jacob's and Co., but if your focus is on the food, this is a strong option.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Fantastic time here! Their Chateaubriand was fantastic. Would highly recommend it. Also there is a large selection of wine.

1  Thank Kim L
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderfull meal at Barberians Steak House. We were referred from a great friend and decided to check to out. We don't like chain's so this was a perfect fit for us. I went with the Tenderloin wrapped in Bacon and my wife went with the BBQ Ribs. WoW.. Those ribs were amaizing. The steak was cooked perfect and the service was excellent. And we even met the Owner and he Gave us his Own Steak Seasoning!!.. It was a great place !!

1  Thank ryanh513
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had a wonderful meal at barberians last week. We shared be Chateaubriand which came perfectly prepared with veggies and a choice of potato. The service as always was impeccable adding to the enjoyment of the evening. A great place for a datè, a business meeting or a good meal with friends

Reviewed March 27, 2013

An invitation to a private function had me at Barbarians for the first time in several years. As the function was ending, we decided to have dinner at the restaurant. The staff was very friendly, and yet they still were professional in their duties. No detail was overlooked. I ordered the prime rib, rare. It was absolutely done to perfection. Each bite was a pleasure. This easily ranked as one of the best prime ribs I have had anywhere! My companions were also very pleased with their food. Too often, what could be a perfect evening is ruined by the quality of the food, bad service or both. I am glad to say that this occasion at Barbarians was as good if not better than the experience I had the last time I was there. The quality of food and the service was very good indeed. Just be prepared to pay for it as it is pricey!

1  Thank 312Ang057