“Wonderful food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Yonge / Bay
Transit: Easily accessible through the subway via the Dundas and College stations. Bus stops are located at the intersection of Bay and Elm Streets.
Description: Housed in a historical building, Bangkok Garden introduced Thai cuisine and culture to Toronto over 30 years ago and is one of only four Thai restaurants in Toronto to be awarded the Thai Select Premium designation from the Thai Consulate - recognizing the authenticity of the food and outstanding service. Acclaimed as one of North America's premier Thai restaurants, Bangkok Garden serves authentic Thai food based on the Thai principle of balancing the five tastes. In addition, our cuisine caters to many dietary restrictions. From spiced stir- fries, to fresh rolls and curries, there are several gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options to suit all. Our bar lounge offers exotic cocktails, martinis, wine and a large selection of international beers. Open for à la carte and buffet lunch Monday to Friday, and dinner Monday to Sunday. Reservations recommended. Private and semi-private group dining available.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was just in Toronto for a conference with a couple of colleagues. We had dinner at the Bangkok Gardens. They were a little put off by the exterior but I had been before and convinced them to go. The food was wonderful and the staff attentive but not hovering. I will go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been to this place many times due to wonderful food - tonight was no exception!
We had their 4 course special that had at least 2 options for each course.
We showed up at 7 - and there was an hour wait so we did our meals to go!

Always a safe choice for delicious Thai food

Reviewed May 28, 2014

A great lunch buffet which is constantly being replenished with fresh hot dishes all the time. Mango salad is great, wonderful curries and great stir frys. Reservations are a good idea.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went for a special occasion and almost had our dinner ruined by staff and ultimately the manager who had no interest in making us happy.

We had a discount coupon and a gift card to use - and they claimed a gift card could not be used with any discounts - which made no sense because it's the equivalent of cash - so we were stuck after dinner being told this news and couldn't use the gift card we went there to use... and ended the night on a down note to be sure.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went there during Songkran or Thai New Year and though they had a set menu for the occasion, we were greedy and went with the normal menu. We had the appetiser platter for two, every single thing on that platter was so good, we almost ordered another one. I had the Coconut Chicken Soup(best soup ever!) and my husband has the Lemon Seafood Soup which he loved. For the main we had the Siamese Beef(mouth watering), Thai Basil Shrimp(oh so good!) and Spicy Chicken fried rice. I never say no to dessert but I ate so much that I almost burst. But after such amazing food I'm sure the desserts will be just as yummy! Definitely going back and recommeding it to all Thai food lovers! Our server Shubo was so nice too!!