“Goat Cheese Omelet”

Ranked #604 of 8,898 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My daughter took me to Aunties and Uncles, a place which is near one of her former residences from U. of Toronto days. I had often seen it but never eaten there. We sat on the front patio at a picnic table, enjoying the sun and fresh air. The omelet of the day had goat cheese, and we both ordered it. Despite life's problems, we enjoyed the food and the moment immensely. Excellent salad. Excellent service.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

What i would do to be able to bring those oatmeal, banana pancakes with me home and enjoy them everyday. Great service, good food quality (all of us who eat loved the food, not just me and the pancakes). Cool venue.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

A nice small restaurant. The food and service was very good. Cute and cozy with old fashioned decorations.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We were there on a Sunday so not surprisingly there was a long queue and we were seated after approximately 45 minutes. Seating is indeed cramped but breakfast was delicious and not your typical eggs and bacon variety though you could have that if you wished. My only complaint and one that would stop me going there again is that it is not just old and run down inside which would only add to the charm but it's also dirty and the path to the restroom was worse...which makes me wonder how hygienic the kitchen is. Shame but I guess since it's mainly a student haunt, they don't much care.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I felt inclined to visit this establishment because I love breakfast/brunch and the reviews have been mainly positive. A more in depth review can be found here:

1  Thank Itanni B