“Great For Kids”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The menu at Rainforest Cafe offers a wide selection. I had the Blue Mountain Chicken Sandwich which was good. The best part of this restaurant is the restaurant itself. Between the "thunder storms", the chirping birds, the noisy gorillas and the aquariums, it will keep kids enthralled during the meal.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We went to the rainforest cafe today for lunch. Though half an hour earlier than our scheduled reservation, we were still nicely greeted by the waiter at the entrance. Interesting set-up there. With those elephants, monkeys, thunders and light effects, pretty good. I guess it is a place that children will love it.

For two of us, my friend ordered pasta, appetizers, cheese sticks, and Mango Tango. According to her, the Mango Tango was pretty good. And it looks nice~ cheese sticks, well, at first I preferred those from Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut's are more like cheese stick bread, while Rainforest's are fried cheese sticks, but they taste good. Not in a make-you-feel-guilty-of-fat way, but a mild way. Pasta, well, too spicy for me, and it was tepid. Since I was a little sick, so I asked for hot water. The waitress was pretty nice, brought me that.

In sum, good experience, so-so food. Will not go there after this. After all, Toronto has so many gorgeous food out there, isn't it?

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I used to bring my son here yearly for his birthday til he was old enough where I could talk him out of it and we'd go somewhere else for good food. Haha. The food is the worst I've ever had and way too expensive. Honestly ive had a stomach ache everytime ive eaten here. Only thing good is the volcano dessert...

3  Thank Pres_Angie09
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I would say this restaurant is most appealing to children with the huge fish tanks and animated jungle animals. The food is fair with large portions. Quite noisy if you are planning on table talk.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great service, good food, LLBO and thunder and animatronics...how can it be wrong?

Have been going here since my oldest (8) was 1 and it has been consistent..I prefer this one over the Niagara location!