“good taste, good price”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Munster, Germany
“good taste, good price”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

friednly stuff, good choice, good price, modern - and we liked it so much that we came back the next evening...

Visited July 2012

Michigan
“Loving the PHO”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Fast service and a full menu of Vietnamese and Thai dishes the PHO is Shrimp Rolls are very good. We always stop here when in the area.

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Average...”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you're hungry and need to eat, you can get pretty full for about 12 bucks or less... the food was alright. They were open until about 11:30 or so... the place looks nice so that's why we went in. I'd probably go back again if I needed to eat late at night... On the up side, they served a nice tea for free..

• Visited June 2012
Bezeq
“Good solid pho, lunch crowds not surprising”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Decided to drop in when another resto next door wasn't ready for lunch. Ordered medium-sized bowl of beef pho for six bucks something and was presented with a substantial portion of crunchy sprouts and beef tendons and tripe. Wolfed it down and had a great afternoon. Only stinker, literally, was the trek downstairs to the toilet.
But oh, what a crowd when we left.

• Visited April 2012
Toronto, Canada
“The amount of materials in the bowl are not consistent”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I really like the Pho 88 Restaurant at 270 Spadina Ave, because it gives the most amount of materials. It feels like I have my money worth, and it is a good feeling. But if you go there late, you sometimes don't get the amount of material you would often expect!!! I have had so many times medium sized 'rare&well done beef' noodles, with extra noodle. But sometimes, it comes with the medium bowl without the 'extra noodle' bowl. If they claim it is with extra noodle already, don't believe them...just say I would rather have extra bowl of noodle (the extra bowl of noodle should fill to the top). All in all, if this kind of thing happends more time to me...I will never go there, and I would recommend my friends to change location!
The big problem I think is that there is no point of reference. How would you know the amount of materials in small, medium or large actually contains that amount? I am not talking about 1 gram or 2 gram difference, but a ~100gram difference is a lot!!! Putting that in context, 100 gram is about 1/5th of a pound...So, I really think there should be a list of frame of references in each resturant that could show to customers (especially new comers). So that they could have their best experience....

• Visited March 2012