“Great atmosphere, good eats”
Review of Mick E Fynn's

Mick E Fynn's
Ranked #1,694 of 9,176 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Irish, British, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stopped in on a hot Saturday afternoon. The cider was cold, the potato skins we ate delicious. The pub itself is big, very clean, and has a really laid back vibe. The service was just ok - our waitress was a bit icy at times, but not a big deal. Will come back here again on our next trip to Toronto.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Not every bar would look forward to thirty visiting rugby players turning up each evening at eight o’clock
The staff went out of their way to accommodate us and look after their other patrons as well. Luckily as it was a sports bar we were looked on as extra entertainment and not noisy nuisances . Got to know the locals very well. Very open and friendly. Well worth a visit if you want to enjoy a few noisy beers.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We arrived quite late and went here because it was across the street from the Holiday Inn. Service was a little slow, but that's because it appeared that for the whole floor, they only had one server on duty. We ordered and our drinks and food came out quickly. I had the fish and chips and my colleague had the nachos. Both were very large in portion sizes, especially the nachos! The food was good and hot and the bill was very reasonable. I would return here to try the other items on the menu.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Arriving in Toronto on Good Friday might make find a lunch spot difficult, not so these days. Across from the old Maple Leaf Gardens is Mick E Fynns pub. Quiet crowd at 1400 hrs.

The Guiness is too cold, but notwithstanding it still went down.

We both chose the fish and substituted a salad for the fries.

Our waitress Kat Lady was most courteous and helpful with our meal selection. The fish was very, very good with a nice light batter, not a thick crusty one. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

A place to visit when you make the pilgrimage to the old Maple Leaf Gardens and the huge Loblaws.
David aka Superdad4sure

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I met up with a few friends on St. Patrick's day for a fairly casual evening out. I was late arriving, and my friends had already had dinner. I have ordered one drink before they decided to settle the bill and head out to another place. There was a minor discretion on the bill, forced us to pay an 18% gratuity because we were charged together as a group of six, even though only five of my friends were there and had dinner. I have only joined them for 10-15 mins to have 1 pint of beer. The wait staff never mentioned this policy to us and refused to split the bill claiming they are too busy, and charged that extra tip which they have not earned. When we pointed this out, the manager was brought out and treated our group with zero respect. To avoid conflict we paid the bill and sorted things out. A few of us decided to stay a bit longer and bought a few drinks at the bar. We were casually chatting when the manager asked what right we had to still be at the restaurant. They then forcibly escorted us out of the restaurant and disposed of the over-priced drinks we'd purchased, but not yet started to enjoy. Two large bouncers intimidated us, insulted us, and physically forced us to leave. What right do they have to lay a hand on us?! We barely had two drinks each. We were not intoxicated or belligerent, and we are all civilized young professionals in our early-mid 30s, not some rowdy group of people getting drunk and looking for trouble. We pointed out a discretion on the bill and hoped for it to be resolved and paid extra tip that was forced upon us just to avoid the confrontation, but management instead treated us like criminals. On top of that, a drink I ordered at the table somehow cost $7.50, yet when I ordered the exact same drink at the bar, it was $8.50, so these people clearly have no idea what they are doing, and likely are working to take as much money from inattentive customers as possible. This was a horrible experience. I've never been so disrespected by management of any company. Do they treat all of their customers like this? The people who run this should be dismissed immediately if this company wishes to stay in business. I absolutely do not recommend ever coming here. These people need to clean up their act. Just awful. Shameful. Pathetic.