“Nice pub” 3 of 5 bubbles

Mick e Fynn's
Ranked #1,086 of 8,409 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
Lund, Sweden
“Nice pub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

A nice pub that has a good selection of beers on tap. Staff was friendly and prices were average. Place felt a bit worn down but had an authentic feel.

1 Thank mekkmekk

• Czech first
Toronto
“RUDE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Bartender (shoulder length blonde hair, tattoos, works all the time) tried our credit card once. He was told the chip was worn out and that the previous server got it to work after just one try and I had to sign for it. He immediately told my girlfriend it was declined and she walked away saying she would be back with cash or another card. He waited 30 seconds then immediately marched over to us, put two receipts in my hand and said, "just proof that your card was declined multiple times" and walked away. I have NEVER been treated this rude in any establishment whatsoever. I work in the service industry myself and was very annoyed and insulted by his actions. This employee has worked at the location for many years now and, from what my coworkers and friends say, he is bringing the place down. We will pass next time, even though this used to be our go to place. How about a little tact, or maybe just basic respect next time? Thanks for a crappy experience.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Ayr, Canada
“Okay for a beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stopped here one evening for a beer and had some fries and onion rings. The beer was nice and cold and the food was typical pub grub. Not bad but nothing special. Our server was very bubbly, friendly and attentive.

Guelph, Canada
“Great pub in Toronto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I ate there several nights on my trip. I found that the food was excellent and reasonably priced, the drinks were reasonable and the staff and regulars were totally welcoming! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone - particularly women who are on business and are looking for a friendly, "safe" environment to get a drink and a meal.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Quite ok but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We went to eat rather than drink, I had Fish n Chips and my wife had a chicken club sandwich with salad. Both were pretty good, nicely cooked and enough. With a drink each the bill was $55 incl tax and tip.

• Visited August 2013