“Nice place”

Cuisines: Irish, British, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Wings were good, drinks were reasonably priced with good selection. On tap. Service was friendly, quick and recommendations were good

1  Thank pipersmum

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Was in town for business and this was the closest "Pub" to my hotel so I thought I would give it a try. The service, while very friendly and pleasant, was slow because there was only one server visible. When our food did arrive it was greasy and cold I had the Fish and Chips I should have skipped dinner that night. The atmosphere was very loud making it hard to even have a reasonable conversation over the smallest of tables eventually we got tired of yelling across the table between the four of us and sat quietly until our food arrived and we could, the place looks more suited to a college town local pub than a descent resturant.

1  Thank oneaceman
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Many years ago it used
to be very good: now: No. It turned into a student hangout and just went downhill from there. When in T.O. my first beer used to here the last couple of years..I walk in the door and right out again. Where are you Wendy?

1  Thank John W
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Went in to this location for a beer and some pub food. Only one person serving. Really slow. Food arrives pretty well cold, asked for condiments never came back had to get them myself. Was not very impressed at all! Be aware.

1  Thank TorontoGuy99
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We seen the specials board steak and chips $12.99 between 5 and 7 and had a fab meal served by a very pleasant lady and then stayed for a few drinks in a good atmosphere bar.

1  Thank farloT