“Quality food in Central Toronto”
Review of Little Anthony's

Little Anthony's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Anthony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 8,772 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Richmond St. & York St.
Transit: Subway: Take University line to Osgoode Station. Walk 1 block south and 1 block east. This route takes about 3 minutes. Alternatively, take the Yonge line to Queen Station. Walk 1 block south and 2 blocks west. This route takes about 8 minutes. Streetcar: Take the Queen Streetcar to York Street and walk 1 block south to Richmond.
Description: Little Anthony's is a casual, energetic and affordable downtown osteria serving soul-satisfying Italian cooking.Claim a sunny table next to the restaurant’s grand windows and enjoy a quick lunch; meet friends for a specialty cocktail or Italian beer and a snack or two at the comfortable, convivial bar; host clients in the twelve-seat boardroom or an event in the spacious private dining room; or settle into the banquets and enjoy a leisurely dinner with a bottle of wine from the reasonably priced, wide-ranging list. LA's attentive staff and Italian cuisine are ready for you.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great service, and friendly staff. Considering the location, in the central business district, the prices were good. The menu choices and the wine list were excellent and we had a fantastic meal. Thank you!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Efficient, friendly service. Pasta dishes exceptionally good and obviously prepared that day on the premises unlike most restaurants inNorth America. Recommend the monte publican ode abruzzo

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have to say, reading the other reviews and watching the experience of other diners at the restaurant while we were there, the service we received is not the standard at this otherwise wonderful place. Perhaps our waiter was just having an off night, but he absolutely ruined the evening for us.

The location (a block from the Hilton where we stayed) was excellent, and the food and drinks were impressive. In fact, we talked about how great the bolognese sauce was for several days.

The waiter in question was practically invisible. And, when he was within sight we had to flag him down and then withstand rudeness while ordering. It was very frustrating and I wish we had insisted on a new waiter immediately. If you start out the evening feeling ignored, be on high alert and ask for an alternate table or server if possible. The food is worth staying for.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Ate there recently with 11 other people while on a business trip. They were able to handle our group on the spot with no reservation. We enjoyed a variety of dishes and wines, were able to carry on our conversations easily. The wait staff was just right - there when we needed them, gone when we didn't.

1  Thank WinterVacationer
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I ate here alone while in Toronto on business last week. The restaurant has a cozy yet upscale vibe, and I didn't feel strange at all eating alone. I sat at the bar and had their spaghetti with meatballs, which were delicious. The service was great - the bartender was friendly and attentive - and I felt so comfortable here that I didn't even pull out my Kindle to keep me company. I would absolutely go back the next time I'm in Toronto.