“Better than the average Kelsey's”
Review of Kelsey's - CLOSED

Kelsey's
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I've been to various Kelsey's and as this is a corporate location it is a bit better than most. The waitress was really friendly and took all the changes to the orders in stride and was really plesant.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Enjoyed a Messy Fish Sandwich with sweet potato fries and a 'Beer-tini'. Sandwich was delicious and beer-tini was a nice compliment to it, fries were cold though. Service was excellent, server was very friendly and fast even though it was a busy night. Enjoyed my visit!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped to get a bowl of the broccoli cheddar soup and a chicken sandwich with mayo before catching a flight to London England. Our soups were very cold so we sent the them back to the kitchen. When they returned, they were only a tad warmer. Something must have been bad (either the soup or the mayo on the chicken) because my husband couldn't make it through airport security without stopping at the toilets. I made it through security but just barely. It was so terrible that we thought we were going to have to cancel our flight. We bought some stomach meds (very expensive at airport prices) which helped a bit. This is not the way to start a vacation. We will never go to another Kelsey's Restaurant again!

1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We ate here twice while recently visiting the Toronto area. Both times the food was very good. We had the cheese dip and barbeque chicken flatbread, both of which were very tasty. The second visit I had a dinner salad which was chocked full of ingredients and very fresh. The service was a bit slow for my preference but bearable. I think the pricing is a slightly high but all in all it I would eat her again if visiting the area.

1  Thank LBiship
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Just went to the Kelsey's in Bolton for wing night and couldn't be more disappointed. The service was terrible, and the wings were even worse. To start they came out cold. They messed up the order and told us they would completely redo one of our plates and came back 5 minutes later with disgustingly soggy wings. The sauce was rinsed off them and resauced. Then we asked to speak to the manager and he wouldn't even listen to what we had to say, he just repeated himself basically indicating that he wouldn't let that happen. Never going to Kelsey's again and would recommend that you don't either.