“It's good!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I ate at Kama last week with seven others for a buffet lunch. It was my first time eating at an Indian restaurant, and I thought it was good. The butter chicken was great, the naan good and everything else was very flavourful.

I would go back to Kama for sure and probably try the regular menu as well.

2  Thank LDE08

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The weeknight buffet was tasty, with dishes that I do not normally see in a buffet at other restaurants I've visited. There was a fairly large selection of dishes, and the take-out price, which I chose, was reasonable. I would have preferred a spicier experience, but I was happy with my meal.

4  Thank cdnburlesque
Reviewed January 24, 2013

A nice selection of Indian cuisine buffet-style. Nice, friendly staff. I've been to this place many times but recently they changed management. Same flavours but something is a little off.

1  Thank 1972Lala
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We were there for the dinner buffet. There is not a huge selection. Some of the food was bland and some was just ok. Nothing that would make me to back. I've been to many indian restaurants and have eaten in many indian homes and I found this was more "canadian style" indian food. They had pakoras and samosas as well but they were the pre-frozen kind you get at the grocery stores. They were not authentic. They also had macaroni salad which I found dissapointing to see at an indian buffet. We were hungry and we ate but were not satisfied.
We tried the gulab Jamun and were dissapointed. They had no flavour and the icecream was freezer burned. Where was the kulfi? Where was the Rasmalai or any of the other desserts you find in other Indian Restaurants? The Restaurant itself was very clean and the watiers and staff were very nice and very friendly.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Oily food, nowhere close to being authentic Indian food ( however that can be said for most of the Indian restaurants in TO ). The price for a lunch buffet is very attractive - $12. That too in downtown TO.