“Enjoyable Eating Experience ”
Review of Grazie Ristorante

Grazie Ristorante
Ranked #83 of 10,257 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and always found the experience to be fun and satisfying. This is a popular restaurant with a great atmosphere and noise.

-Bruschetta Foccacia: excellent
-Goat cheese salad: excellent
-All pasta: good apart from one dish which had a rather runny tomato sauce
-Tiramisu: excellent

Overall: very good food with excellent friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 21, 2019

The pasta dishes here are the best I've eaten.....anywhere in the world. My number choice is the Penza but they are all good. Prices are reasonable and service is good. This place is super popular so you may find it loud and sometimes service can slow a bit. We no longer eat pasta (#NSNG) but this past weekend I succumbed to the Penza - and I'm glad I did. Worth every carb! I also found out on this last visit the main chef is the same person from when they first opened. This place is just the best place to go for pasta. The Sila Salad is simply AMAZING as well. Really good wine list - stick to the Italian wines for best value. If you like Italian YOU GOTTA EAT HERE!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

A friend introduced this place to me amd hoped she wasn't over selling it. She wasn't. Far from it actually.

Attentive and helpful waitress
Huge portions
Amazing pasta
We honestly could have grabbed something and split it, which was the plan but we couldn't decide on anything and everything jist looked so good!
Not badly priced especially for the area.
Totally going again.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Have been going here for years. The food is always amazing. The pizza is on of my favorite dishes on the menu. I have also tried the pasta which was also good. The place seems always busy. The bread they serve is so fresh. Service has ways been good, prompt and friendly. Cant wait for the next time I visit.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Took our 6yr old for a Saturday night dinner. Place was very busy and for good reason. Great service and delicious food. We had caesar salad and 3 pastas with cream sauce. All were excellent. Even our 6yr picky eater gave it 2 thumbs up

Date of visit: February 2019