“Beer, Beer Beer”
Review of The Bier Markt

The Bier Markt
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bier Markt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #805 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: European, Central European, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: We only cook from scratch, making sure every dish is expertly crafted to complement the perfect Bier. We also have more than 150 Biers from over 30 countries, calling us Bier enthusiasts is an understatement. We respect the brew, and that means great food to go along with it.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I've gone here a few times trying to work my way through tthe beer menu. It's like planning a trip around the world. Although I will say that they don't always have the beer in stock that is in their menu.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

fun fun place to hang with friends. Crazy selection of Beer and food is actually pretty decent. parking isn't bad in this area. service isn't bad @ all

Reviewed December 20, 2012

After a rather disappointing experience trying to get dessert at another restaurant , we landed here / They were full , but pulled together a table for our party of 7 fairly quickly by a very pleasant and efficient server. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the beer and the desserts were fabulous. it didn't' break the bank either. I would come again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

While I have eaten at the Esplanade Bier Market and having it be a very memorable experience we just ate at the new location on the Queensway in Mississauga across from Sherway Gardens and it was AWESOME!!! The poutine was delicious. The schenzel was yummy breaded in panko. The bavarian coffee cake, made to order will make you want to cry for more; it was DELICIOUS!!! This is not a cheap menu however the quality of food and excellent service makes this restaurant a true hit in my books. One word of caution for those with children; no kids menu however if we get them some cool appetizers they will be well fed and happy. I will return again and again.

2  Thank FirstClass001
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great selection of beer, great summer breezes, great people watch, often has a young crowd. I cant even remember the food.