“It's just OK”
Review of Elephant & Castle

Elephant & Castle
Reserve with OpenTable
Elephant & Castle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #241 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I really wanted to like this place but after three visits I can't get excieted. The service was the best part but the food quality and value is a bit lacking I'm sad to say.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love love love pub food and this really hit the mark. I had roast beef in a giant Yorkshire pudding topped with gravy. It was so much food but I kept eating. Never had anything like it before. Staff is great and the decor is awesome.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Get the Poutine! GET IT! Waitresses were great BOTH times we went, and yes we went twice. Reasonably priced and in a good location. We really enjoyed it. I'd highly recommend it if you are looking for lunch or a late night bite.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Food was good, Alexander Keith's on tap. Nice place to relax after a day of sightseeing. One small problem...Brownie dessert would have been nicer if the brownie was warmed up:-)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The bruschetta was lacking in herbs/spices, and it came on this perfectly square flatbread stuff that seemed like it came out of a package. We also ordered the fish and chips, and the fish was so small we laughed about it. It was also a square, and happened to be the exact same length and width of the coasters under our drinks, though thankfully not as thin! Oh, and if you decide to substitue your fries for a "cup of soup", just bear in mind that it really is a cup. Not an oversized cup or a small bowl. It is just a small cup. For the prices we paid, this was definitely not worth it.

1  Thank psychotekkie