“Best deli outside of New York”
Review of Corned Beef House

Corned Beef House
Ranked #327 of 8,898 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Having had deli sandwiches at the Carnegie Deli & Wolf's in NY, I tried all of the so - called delis in Toronto, only to be disappointed, time & time again - until I stumbled upon The Corned Beef House at Adelaide & John. The service was prompt & friendly, and the corned beef was piled high & juicy on my marble rye with a 1/2 giant dill on the side. My dining companion had the roast beef & it was just as awesome. Add to that a choice of 3 sizes (7oz/12oz/16oz) & very reasonably priced considering they are located in the theatre district.
Next time I crave deli, I'll be back!

1  Thank lovethebruce

Reviewed April 26, 2012

If your looking for the best corn beef sandwhich in Toronto,this is your place!! I have had the colossal a couple times and it is crazy! It is SO big you can,t get your mouth around it,no way!! Unless you have a world record size mouth,lol! Simply the best in Toronto.
And the young man that runs the place is fabulous! I will never forget the time I came buy after first hearing about this place and it was closed.The guy who looks after the place sees me outside looking in and opens up for me and makes me a sandwhich to go....that made an everlasting impression on me and everytime I come into Toronto and am looking for a good sandwhich I go there.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

fabulous find in downtown toronto. You have to order the greek salad, and their name sake, corn beef sandwich. Great service, and Rob the owner is making sure the food is perfect everytime.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

we presented our company to a bkge firm on Bay Street, and they preordered from your establishment. Wonderful idea, as we witnessed all the brokers wolfing down your remarkable sandwiches. The platters were sensational being fruit and veggies.

You now have new customers. Signed Keith Bullen

Reviewed October 14, 2011

The crisp fries at the Corned beef House are hands down the best ones ever. The smoked meat and corned beef are moist and salted just right and probably the best we've had in Toronto. Our server Jermaine's jovial nature made the whole meal experience much more enjoyable. We will definitely be eating there again.

1  Thank foodie_3339