“OK”

Ranked #3,180 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Ate here Friday evening and it was not busy at all. Our server was polite and helpful, although it took quite a while to get our initial order of drinks. I had the burger topped with bbq pulled pork and the mango salsa. It tasted good- it could have been great if the burger was a little less cooked and had a little more pulled pork. All in all it was just a so so experience.

There are newer reviews for Casey's Bar & Grill

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Good customer service, limited menu.
Pretty pricy for what you actually get. Walk a ways down the road towards the Eaton centre for more restaurants.

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner here one evening during my holiday in Toronto.

The atmosphere was welcoming and relaxed. I was served by a most charming waitress whose name I cannot remember but her attention to detail was superb (and merited a 40% tip).
I had the French onion soup which came with a layer of melted cheese and some bread in the soup. This was delicious. Main course was the ribs with fries which were generous and perfectly cooked.

Would come here again if I visit Toronto in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Absolutely the best service I have ever experienced - and I have eaten in many restaurants during my career on the road. The staff is the best I have ever encountered and they make me feel at home and part of the Casey's family. I always look forward to my visits to Toronto and my dinners at Casey's.

1  Thank gwoodley
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is your average sports bar attached to a hotel in downtown Toronto with a few (not an overwhelming number of) TV screens showing sports & news.

On some nights, my experience was very positive with a lovely, friendly and personable hostess and a waiter who was really on his game in taking care of customers.

However, this was pretty much soured when I went on a rainy night whilst staying at the adjoining hotel. I asked if I could sit a table facing a TV screen so I could watch something while I waited for my food (I'm not a mobile phone addict, so I didn't have it with me.) No biggie.

I waited for about 10 minutes for my glass of water...then I waited another 10 minutes to have my order taken, which was a simple pasta dish. I waited another 10-15 minutes...nothing; and in that 10-15 minutes of waiting, other patrons arrived, had their orders taken and were already enjoying their meals....I walked out. I aked the hotel front desk for someplace to eat, and naturally they pointed to this Casey's B&G and I told them I wanted to eat sometime in the next half hour, not the next day (a bit of sarcasm, I admit it.)

I found a simple Thai restaurant around the corner that was satisfactory. I came back to my hotel room and what happens? I have a phone message telling me that my food was ready and could be delivered (that message came about 15-20 minutes after I had left Casey's.)

If you're hungry and want to eat in a reasonable amount of time, this place ain't it...if it's a nice day, walk the few blocks to the Dundas Square area where choices abound.