“Mmm Nutella”

Cafe Crepe
Ranked #3 of 177 Dessert in Toronto
Cuisines: French, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
St. John's, Canada
“Mmm Nutella”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This place was fantastic. Classy but casual décor, great selection, great crepes. I also had the nutella signature drink which was very nice! Prices are reasonable and though I didn't feel the most adult eating so much nutella for dinner, I certainly felt happy about it!

Visited April 2014

Brookline, Massachusetts
“Good crepes!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We went to this cute, French themed place, around 10:15 on a Saturday morning. There were only a few other patrons. By the time we were finished around 11, it was starting to fill up.
The crepes were great. Tons of vegetarian options. I ordered one of the staff-recommended combinations: egg, Swiss cheese, mushrooms, and maple syrup. Delicious! My friend ordered another one, something similar with eggs, cheese, veggies, but with dijion mustard. Also delicious.

Sydney, Canada
“Great for Breakfast”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stopped in on a whim for breakfast. We found that there were not a lot of breakfast spots in this general area, other than the usual fast food coffee spots.

Good food, great crepe selection. Service was friendly & efficient. Coffee was terrible. Overall, a good spot. I'd go back.

• Visited January 2014
Leawood, Kansas, United States
“Fantastic breakfast spot!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

When I saw the Nutella Latte on their online menu I just had to pop in to the Queen St location to try one. It did NOT disappoint. The latte was great. Tons of sweet and savory crepe options + much more on the menu. I opted for the Europa ham, Swiss cheese and egg crepe. Wonderful by itself and amazing with a dash of Tabasco. I think my favorite part was the staff. Two young ladies who were the friendliest folks I met during my brief visit to Toronto. I was far from home and traveling solo so their warm hospitality was more than appreciated! I'm just sad I discovered this place on my last day & didn't have a chance to go back a 2nd time.

• Visited December 2013
Toronto, Ontario
“Not the best.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Liked the strawberries although expensive.. Ordered yogurt with strawberries and they came separately. I didn't like the yogurt although I had to pay for the cup of strawberries. I was not too pleased as the menu was confusing me. it should have been more clear. I was here once before with friends and liked the visit but I didn't enjoy it too much. My one friend felt ripped off over the Baileys sort of drink and had to add water to it since it was so little and expensive! The other one said her crepe was like nothing but she still finished it. I don't think I'll be back here again!

• Visited November 2013