“Most expensive burger in Toronto!”
Review of Bymark

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Bay
Reviewed September 12, 2013

A it was good! Very good! Above all, the excelent meat that mades the burger! But the full meal is great! And not so expensive...
Service needs to improve, as it takes to much time to take your order, deserts, bill, etc. Kitchen is fast comparative with the service.
In a very convenient place full of beautifull people!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Visited this restaurant on a recommendation a business partner. Visually trendy outdoor /indoor venue. The music was loud but you could still talk over it. Vibe was young urban business. Prices were in line with a downtown location. I had venison, was nervous since it had 'charred' in the description, but I loved every bite. The whole menu was 'edgy' as in: unusual ingredient combinations, but it all tasted good in the end. I couldn't afford to eat there myself, but on business it was nice.

1  Thank KGupman
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I ate at Bymark for the 2013 Summerlicious event. My seafood dishes were absolutely delicious. The flavours were complex, yet complimentary. The service was spot on. I plan to go back.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Perhaps we went on the wrong night - a Saturday - had heard this was one of the places to be.... not this past Saturday. It was dead. they did accommodate our party size change from 4 to 5 ... but only when we got there. We called to change it at 5 p.m.. and they said there was no room inside, we'd have to sit on the patio....when we got there - I asked again.. and low and behold they had a table for us. We went downstairs and there were alot of empty tables... ?? So hard to understand..Waiter was great. In short - been there done it.. won't be back unless it's a Thursday after work crowd.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went for summerlicious. No vegetarian option so they said that we could order off the regular menu or have the pasta without the chicken. The service was not great. The server didn't smile and was extremely un attentive to our table. Never came by to fill our wine glasses or to see how we were doing. I've been there twice. My first and last.