“Great meal”
Review of Bymark

Bymark
Reserve with OpenTable
Bymark is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 8,469 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Bay
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great meal”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I went to Bymark recently for a post-Valentines day dinner. As has been mentioned, the restaurant is in the lower level of an office tower...not the most romantic spot perhaps. That being said, the subdued decor is fine if a bit underwhelming. The real attraction here is the food. My starter of lobster poutine was decadently delicious with salty frites covered with a creamy hollandaise and chunks of yummy lobster. Not for the diet conscious perhaps, but what a treat. My main consisted of a perfectly seasoned piece of miso covered cod, which sat on the most incredible roasted artichokes and fennel seasoned with kimchee. Amazing! There was also two nice crab cakes on the plate. This was a very well executed and delicious meal.
The service was excellent and friendly and the parking was free.
This is not a venue for the budget conscious. The meal for two, with two glasses of wine and coffee, was $200 for the two of us. If you're looking for a great meal for a special occasion I would recommend Bymark highly. Just bring your wallet.

“I expect more”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I had winterlicious and the food was ok. I had the bymark burger which is on their regular menu. It was ok, but I had better burger elsewhere. The service was ok especially during busy lunch time.

1 Thank Musumekiller
“Winterlicious...not so great.”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I heard amazing things about this restaurant, but I admit I haven't gone yet for proper dinner. A friend and me went for Winterlicious lunch. It was good, but you could see that the food wasn't that amazing. Everything good tasting, but I expected a little more.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank txipironensutinta
Toronto, Canada
“Bymark could only be better if it were summer on their lovely patio”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I'm happy to have finally have secured a Winterlicious lunch booking today at Bymark. My husband and I loved our lunch. He had the famous hamburger and loved it. My beet argula salad came with these tiny pillow shaped crackers stuffed with goat cheese and topped with sea salad. I shared one of these tiny crackers with my husband. He too thought they were amazing.The beets were tiny and delectable. The trout was delicious in the a light dressing which was sweet and tangy. The salad and the trout were sauced perfectly that the main ingredients were complemented. The service details were beautiful. Soup served piping hot from a kettle of sorts. My chocolate mouse with the beautiful and delicious banana cookies melted in my mouth.

Can't wait to come back.

Toronto, Canada
“Very expensive for what one gets.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food is pretty good if very expensive but the wine at more than 3 times retail is ridiculously expensive so we do not go there any more.