“Good taste of Brazil”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Toronto
“Good taste of Brazil”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

It is my first option for a scape of my usual or daily meals...It is a small restaurant with very tasty food, and friendly service. Also the service is consistent and fast. Sometimes I just stop by for a caipirinha (Brazilian famous refreshing cocktail), and to eat their " FRANGO A PASSARINHO" ( small pieces of crispy and tasty fried chicken)...It is always well done !!! They are very flexible and ready to change the orders in the way clients want. I strongly recommend this place, and please do not go there if you are looking for gourmet food or fancy place to eat...It is more for a kind of hommie food and relaxation. Enjoy !

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank uncleddie

Toronto
“"Just like Mama makes"”
Reviewed May 13, 2011

We went to this restaurant with a Brazilian friend who was in Toronto for a few weeks on a visit. His eyes lit up when we suggested getting a taste of home food and the title of our review is how he described his food when it arrived !!!

I know very little about Brazilian cuisine but I do know that I enjoyed my Picanha with cheese and he confirmed that his food (fish) was excellent too. The other two in our party also enjoyed their dinners.

I later spoke with another Brazilian acquaintance who lives in Toronto and he too confirmed that he regards this as the best and most authentic Brazilian restaurant in TO.

I can only defer to these guys on the authenticity and confirm that I enjoyed my food, enjoyed the friendly service, and the decor and ambience. Will definitely go here again.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank HighlanderICT
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent !”
Reviewed March 19, 2011

A very good restaurant with a good price. The feijao, farofa and picanha are amazing. And the coxinha is perfect !

1 Thank Fromtoronto75
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Brasilian food. Big portions, pretty cheap. Lots of cool drinks like Guarana (pop) and cashew juice. Good...”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Great Brasilian food. Big portions, pretty cheap. Lots of cool drinks like Guarana (pop) and cashew juice. Good caipirinhas.

2 Thank Jason8484