“Beautiful food, great atmosphere.”
Review of Bravi Ristorante

Bravi Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravi Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #955 of 8,643 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Yonge Street
Transit: Steps from both King Street and Union Station subway stops
Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful food, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were here for dinner with some friends, the service was great and the food was even better. Most of us ordered the duck risotto, it was amazing, my fussy italian brother in law was highly impressed. All of our cousrses were perfect. I would come back for sure.

• Visited February 2012

Toronto
“Great for gluten free diners”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant at least 10 times and have never been disappointed. It is small, quaint. The wait staff is generally very good, but there are times when they can be just average. Quite informal. Food quality is very high and they can deal with allergies and gluten issues Overall one of the better places in downtown Toronto and worth the block or two walk outside

Woodbridge, Canada
“Christmas lunch”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great service with a smile. Extensive menu. Food came quickly, hot and tasted amazing. Definitely recommend. I tried most downtown restaurants. One I will come back too.

• Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent menu and service for a large group!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We needed to entertain 20+ people from various countries, and chose Bravi, making use of ther prix fixe menu. The servie was swift and excellent, the menu options from the Fall Menu provided options for all three courses that were attractive to everyone. Food presentation was perfect, and we all had a very good time. The team at Bravi works very smoothly and unobrusively. We were able to have good discussions over dinner, and there were many favorable comments from our guests. Thanks to the kitchen and the great servers at Bravi!

• Visited December 2012
Toronto
“Top Notch!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I am always looking for good restaurants in the downtown area to host quarterly managers meetings. I walk past Bravi often and thought I would give it a try. From my reservation request to the end of a great evening of excellent food and wine, I was given the royal treatment. Thank you David and team for an enjoyable evening - we will be back.

• Visited October 2012