“Good Food”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We ordered for delivery to the Strathcona. The prices were very fair and the portions were good. They delivered it 15 minutes faster than they had told us which was a good perk. The food was excellent. We tried the chicken sandwiches. They have a wide selection to choose from. Try the mozza sticks. I'd definetely order from them again.

• Visited December 2012

Belo Horizonte, MG
“Fast delivery with good tasting food”
Reviewed June 15, 2010

During my stay in Toronto, I found a flyer from the B.B.Ques in the hotel's welcome book and decided to order my dinner there. Never went to the place itself but ordered from there every night of my stay. They have great tasting chicken wings with barbeque sauce, ribs and shrimps (these are the ones I tried). I wouldn't order the garlic bread again though, I've had way better of those. They deliver fast and the pricing is just right.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook