“Great experience. Fab view. Average food.”

360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Cross street: Front and John
Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
Description: 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh Canadian cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a prix fixe by each guest.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The 360 restaurant is an excellent way to combine a visit to the CN Tower with a meal. The views are fabulous and the menu price includes the admission cost for the tower. We went in the evening so you get a chance to see Toronto both in daylight and darkness.

The menu reads great and the food looks good when it arrives but it didn't quite live up to expectations. Some things were cold and one dessert arrived after everyone else had finished theirs. It all tasted OK though. Service was friendly enough but it felt a bit rehearsed,

1  Thank sammyEU
Write a ReviewReviews (8,150)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great way to see Toronto, relax and eat at the same time. 72 minutes to do a full rotation is plenty to take in the view over lunch. Food was delicious and they took into account my wifes gluten intolerance by checking with the chef. You can then use the viewing floors so eating here alone saves you the $38 cn tower viewing fee.

1  Thank Richardson37
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In my experience restaurants with great wiews often has food that does not live up to the expectations. Not so here. The food and service was exceptional.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I visited last Friday evening. It was our last night in Toronto and a fab way to end our holiday. Our waiter was so friendly and attentive. Drinks were just right, a local wine for myself and a CN tower special lager for my boyfriend (although this was served to him in a can?). For starters between us we had a board of hams and the smoked salmon. Both were delicious! For main course I had the cod and my partner had the chicken. Again we could not fault. I was top notch food, so flavorsome and well presented. As you can imagine the view was spectacular and we felt it really was worth the money.
My only criticism is that we arrived promptly at 9:30 for our booked table. Unfortunately we were asked to walk around the observation deck below for 15 minutes as our table was not ready. This was a bit irritating but did not defer from the rest of the fabulous evening.

1  Thank harry0201
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Views from the tower are stunning, food at 360 not so much....Waited over an hour for main courses, both were cold when they showed up. At the second attempt, food was hotter than the sun, so much so that the sauce on my cod dish had vaporised and created a shadow on the serving plate - those that have been to Pompei will understand. Worse still, the manageress couldn’t have cared less - her excuse? They were busy! Keep up this level of service and that shouldn’t be an issue moving forward.

1  Thank shrek4947