“Fantastic local cuisine”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Cross street: Front and John
Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
Description: 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh Canadian cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a prix fixe by each guest.
Reviewed May 16, 2019

My partner and I visited last Friday evening. It was our last night in Toronto and a fab way to end our holiday. Our waiter was so friendly and attentive. Drinks were just right, a local wine for myself and a CN tower special lager for my boyfriend (although this was served to him in a can?). For starters between us we had a board of hams and the smoked salmon. Both were delicious! For main course I had the cod and my partner had the chicken. Again we could not fault. I was top notch food, so flavorsome and well presented. As you can imagine the view was spectacular and we felt it really was worth the money.
My only criticism is that we arrived promptly at 9:30 for our booked table. Unfortunately we were asked to walk around the observation deck below for 15 minutes as our table was not ready. This was a bit irritating but did not defer from the rest of the fabulous evening.

1  Thank harri0201
Write a ReviewReviews (8,245)

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Views from the tower are stunning, food at 360 not so much....Waited over an hour for main courses, both were cold when they showed up. At the second attempt, food was hotter than the sun, so much so that the sauce on my cod dish had vaporised and created a shadow on the serving plate - those that have been to Pompei will understand. Worse still, the manageress couldn’t have cared less - her excuse? They were busy! Keep up this level of service and that shouldn’t be an issue moving forward.

1  Thank shrek4947
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Booked lunch for my parents' birthday treat. Fantastic setting, relaxed atmosphere and brilliant 360 revolving views. Our waitress was excellent and organised birthday candles in my parents' desserts. All the food was very tasty and fairly large portions. Would highly recommend this - especially as the fixed price menu isn't much more than the standard entrance fee but the experience is vastly better!

1  Thank VJJ1986
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

The system for getting to the restaurant was easy and uncomplicated. Warmly welcomed and shown to our table in the revolving restaurant. The waiter was attentive and not overbearing. Glasses of water were continuously refilled. The food was expensive but worth it . All in all a very enjoyable evening with superb views of the area.

1  Thank Runningbull89
Reviewed May 13, 2019

The view was amazing.
The food was cold, not creative at all for the amount charge. The wine suggested not good especially for the amount charge once again.
The employees did not seem to enjoy their job.
The environment seemed like it has not been updated since the last time I went 35 years ago.

Date of visit: April 2019