“Expensive, but good”

360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
Reserve with OpenTable
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 8,473 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian, International
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Front and John
Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
Description: 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh Canadian cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a prix fixe by each guest.
Toronto, Ontario
“Expensive, but good”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Long time since I've been up the tower, but it is insanely popular. If you are coming to Toronto make sure you get hold of your hotel's concierge and reserve in advance. 2 or 3 days in advance for a weekeknd in summer, then no guarantee.

• Visited September 2013

• Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“1st Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We booked online for our first wedding anniversary and requested a table right next to the windows.

Our table was at 7.45pm. There was a small wait as there were a few groups who were being seated before us but that was no problem for us. We sat down at 8pm right next to the window.

Our waiter was FANTASTIC. He was able to provide us with quick friendly service and had great recommendations.
My husband and I ordered the pork tenderloin and the beef prime rib. These were the best meals we have ever had. For dessert we had the crumble and the sticky toffee pudding. They surprised us with white chocolate messaged with "Happy Anniversary" with our desserts.

All in all my husband and I had the best 1st Wedding Anniversary, better than we imagined, we have decided to make this a yearly tradition. Thank you to our waiter, the Chefs and all other CN Tower staff.

Brampton, Canada
“Dinner with special friend”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere !!!
I enjoyed, it was a great experience, the view, also with the dinner, I chose a superb red wine
for us,

Waterloo, Canada
“would recommend to a friend!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

we had our reservation at 8'o clock. the queue was short and we had no problem waiting to be seated. For appetizers we had the seafood platter, which was totally enough for a party of six. For main courses we had the prime ribs of beef and steaks. They taste absolutely just fine ! The view was great and we enjoyed the view along the dining experience. Staffs were friendly and enthusiastic. I would totally recommend this to a friend or family

Toronto, Canada
“Toronto's Best”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

360 restaurant in the CN Tower is by far my favourite restaurant in Toronto. The menu is the stuff of legend and I am sure the seafood tower is the best dish I have ever had. Any time something great happens in my life, or birthday, anniversary, etc. I go to 360 and get my seafood tower (the medium size). This is the best seafood experience you can have anywhere hands down. The food is so good that the view is just a bonus!