“Would do this twice!”

360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
Reserve with OpenTable
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 8,643 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: International, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Front and John
Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
Description: 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh Canadian cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a prix fixe by each guest.
Atlanta
“Would do this twice!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is very good aside from structure itself. Our meals were very good and we might just go back there soon. The cost really wasn't more than we usually pay for good food.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Lawrence, Kansas
“The food is almost as good as the views!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had read the mediocre reviews on the restaurant and wasn't expecting much. Wow, we were pleasantly suprised. Everything was top notch and the waiter explained almost everything to us in great detail about the menu items. I had two vegetarians dining for lunch with me and they grilled the poor guy on about every item and he came through like a champ! OK, so here is the deal, the lunch price is $55 prix fixe meaning that covers all three courses (appletizer, entree and dessert). Of course in reality $32 is also covering your ride up the elevator and views from the restaurant and observation deck. We had 11:30 am reservations for lunch and we were one of the first ones up there and had a table by the outside window. Nice and we got a full three revolutions around. The food was NOT bland and in fact was perfectly prepared and seasoned (as well as being fresh) and the presentation was excellent. I had the seafood cocktail as my appetizer which included shrimp, scallops, mussels and calimari with a chilled gazpacho vinaigrette. Quite tasty and fresh. For my entree I had the clams and mussel spaghetti. Another great choice and for the finale I chose the Dark Chocolate Tower with carmelized bananas. Most tasty. I also had coffee with my dessert.

Come up here for lunch and turn it into an adventure. The views are incredible and while I could imagine the lights at night would be nice you would miss the awesome views of the Toronto islands. By doing the lunch deal you skip the horrendous lines that the public are waiting in to get to the elevators and going early ensures an excellent vantage point. We were not disappointed in the meal and put it up there with some of the best lunches we have ever had. Just a suggestion but remember that $55 doesn't represent the total cost of the meal but includes the elevator ride. Don't tip for the elevator ride and tip on the value of the meal (service was excellent by the way).

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank frhays
Hampton, Virginia
“what a view”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My fiancé and I visited the restaurant for his birthday. First of all, to get to the restaurant was an ordeal as there was much security checks, which I guess isn't a bad thing. When I made the reservation I specifically wrote to have a table right by the windows, when I got there they were trying to seat us near the middle inner part of the restaurant. For another table we had to wait about 40 mins. When we were being seated, we had to go back and stand in the walkway because the table wasn't properly set with cutlery. It took kind of a while for us to be serviced, actually as I was about to go ask the hostess about our server he came. He was very helpful in navigating the menu and making recommendations. The food was quite disappointing. I ordered the salmon and it came with a mashed green pea sauce that reminded me of mashed baby food. My fiancé ordered the cornish hen which was actually good. For desert I ordered the chocolate tower and he ordered the peach desert, we ended up swapping deserts. All in all you really just pay for the view and atmosphere. With entry to the restaurant you also may go to the lookout and glass floor area which was nice. This is just a one time thing to say I went and experienced it but I can't see myself going back simply because I love the food, I had better on my trip

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great place to watch the sunset with someone special”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I first saw the sunset when I took my wife to the restaurant for her retirement dinner. It turned out to be an incredible dinner. The food is good enough to celebrate special occasions, but the real treat is seeing the 360 degree bird's eye view of Toronto and Lake Ontario as the restaurant rotates!

After dinner you can walk to the observation deck and continue enjoying the incredible view. I believe there is a fee to go up if you don't have a reservation at the restaurant. If you have a reservation for dinner you don't have to pay an entrance fee or wait in line to buy a ticket.

I highly recommend this place for a special evening with your partner or a close friend. I have done both and the experience was memorable.

Hong Kong, China
“Excellent View and Good Dining”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent view of the entire Toronto especially during the night time where you could see the view with 360 degree rotation. The food was nice and the whole atmosphere was great with splendid view. It's a must place to be & good dining experience.

• Visited September 2012