“Good Food, Fantastic View”

360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower
Reserve with OpenTable
360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: International, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Front and John
Transit: Your ultimate destination is Union Station. From there, the Tower is a short walk west along Front Street or Bremner Blvd. Visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
Description: 360 The Restaurant at the CN Tower, one of Toronto's finest, features unforgettable food combined with a magnificent revolving view of Toronto more than 351 metres (1,151 ft) below. 360 offers market-fresh Canadian cuisine, featuring regional ingredients to ensure an incomparable culinary experience. Please note that elevation to 360 Restaurant and access to the LookOut and Glass Floor levels of the CN Tower, following your meal, are complimentary with the purchase of a prix fixe by each guest.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Took my husband to the 360 for his 50th birthday. I will admit I was a little apprehensive because it's not unusual to find reviews claiming the food here is 'average' or not good. Well I don't understand what the heck people are talking about because the food was DELISH and the service was excellent! We both ordered from the $72 prix fix menu and we also had wine and an additional appetizer cause we just wanted to try it. We loved everything we had - especially the prime rib. It was cooked as we ordered it and it was the biggest piece of prime rib I've ever been served anywhere. The sides were excellent as well. All the portions were plentiful. Considering that you're not paying for the trip up the CN Tower when you dine at 360 I think this is pretty good value. I'd definitely return for a special occasion.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,886)

This restaurant is pricey, BUT:

-The food is very good. We had no complaints about anything at our table
-If you subtract the cost of a trip up the tower from your meal price, the prices are actually quite reasonable
-The servers and chefs were amazing at handling a food allergy. They were proactive, and made great switches if there was an allergy risk.

If you get motion sick, I would recommend sitting facing the direction that the restaurant is turning. I brought some ginger Gravol, and half of us chose to take it. It totally did the trick, and we were good to go.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The food was okay, but the view is the best. Try to go when it is a clear day (obviously) but make sure you save time to walk around after since you are near the top of the tower.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

The 360 restaurant is very nicely decorated although the banquet seats are looking a little worn.

The server was excellent and the view spectacular.

I have the sausage and apples with lentil salad followed by the trout with sweet potatoes fries. For dessert I had the apple crisp. It was all very good. It was the prix fixe menu so all of that for $55.

My son had chicken fingers and fries and a cookie for.... Sit down... $30. He did eat it all (a rarity) and was fascinated with the view the whole time.

I can't remember what my mom had but she enjoyed it.

My mom and I has a half bottle of house red at $29.00.

It was tasty food but it was the view that was worth the $200 in the end, not the food.

I do recommend this if you plan on going to the CN Tower once. Kind of go big or go home kind of idea.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The best views to be be seen from the top of this tower! Also went back in the evening for dinner in the 360 Restaurant. Food and service were amazing, not to mention the view! The restaurant takes 72 minutes to rotate so you see all of Toronto at night!