“Excellent pizza, wide selection” 5 of 5 bubbles

Viva Napoli
Ranked #1,235 of 8,405 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: North End
Description: Viva Napoli Pizzeria is an authentic Neapolitan Pizzeria located in Toronto. We have received various awards since opening in 2011 and have annually taken home awards including "Best Margherita Pizza in Toronto", and "Best of North Toronto". We also have earned an exclusive membership with L'associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana. Our Pizza Chef is a true blood Neapolitan who arrived here to offer you the best Neapolitan pizza outside of Naples, Italy.
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent pizza, wide selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Have eaten here twice, and will be back. Pizzas are EXPENSIVE but the ingredients are imported from Italy and attention definitely goes into preparing them. The first time we went, we had exceptional service. The most recent time we went, the service was substandard. But c'est la vie. We just dealt with that through the tip. We'll be back. Certainly would recommend it, and agree with other reviewers that this pizza is actually better than what you'd get in Italy (including in the Naples region). I've been about 4 or 5 times and can attest to this.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Toronto, Canada
“From one foodie to another, don't miss this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I read reviews awhile back that the pizza is really thin, soft & the toppings are sparse. Well, they were exactly right because that is what authentic pizza from Napoli is and it is DELICIOUS! I just got back from Italy a couple months ago & this is arguably, better than any I had there (& every pizza I had was life changing). I highly recommend the (kind of Calabrian) peperoncini which is house made & very spicy. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal & the atmosphere (& I'm VERY picky). A nice touch are the free after dinner berries. A great spot! Glad it's right in my 'hood.

Toronto
“Really good Naples style pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

In the Mt. Pleasant neighbourhood, this is wood oven pizza with paper thin crust, cooked quickly over high heat, and arrives at your table steaming hot. There are several selections (my favourite is the Margherita) and a wonderful arugula salad. Service is warm and friendly, and very prompt. The pizzas are large enough to share, but still small enough to eat a whole one on your own if you're really hungry. Dessert is pizza dough wrapped around nutella and baked. It's goof, but there's a wonderful gelato place just down the street that offers more variety and provides delectable gelato flavours.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank drjps
“Still the best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

After a short wait (in spite of the empty tables) we, once again, reached Neapolitan bliss. Tried the Eggplant parmigiana and the pizza bacon and egg for the first time. Both superb. The ladies in the party could not finish their margherita and Napoletana so I could assess that the quality of those pizzas are still amazing.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nolinice
Toronto
“Toronto Life got it right - best Margherita pizza in Toronto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Since it's in our neighborhood we decided to judge on our own the TL's award for 2013's best margherita pizza. We walked away thoroughly satisfied and I think this will be our choice for pizza from now on. You can't lose--the pizzas are awesome--chewey inside, slightly charred in the outside, paper thin. The tomato sauce and mozzarella are superb. And not just that, service is very friendly, appetizers are excellent, even the simple arugula salad is delicious. Do try the eggplant appetizer. It is served in this zasty tomato sauce that is scrumptious. I presume because we were new customers we were offered a complimentary dessert: strawberries in sugar/lemon sauce, so simple yet so great. Can't wait to be back for more!

• Visited June 2013