“Salt seems to be the major ingredients in their food😫”

Shoeless Joe's Sports Grill-Queens Quay
Reserve a Table
Mon, 7/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #986 of 10,304 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Description: Whether you are out with your family, your friends, or a team - Shoeless Joe's Sports Grill has something for everyone.
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Our server was very pleasant but easily confused? I had to flag her over to tell her the dish she was holding belonged to our table. Her excuse was the kitchen sent her to the wrong table . We went after 3pm but they seemed to want to rush us out of there after we paid the bill. There wasn’t even a line-up waiting for our table, they had lots of empty tables! The nachos were a 1,000+ times better than the shrimp basil pesto, which was saturated with salt

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I popped into the bar to have a few drinks with my brother who came into town for a few days. It’s a great spot down at Queens Quay on the waterfront with a Radisson hotel attached to it which is where he was staying which is very convenient.

We sat at the bar to have one or two drinks before heading our separate ways. There are a variety of TVs and large screens spread out around the bar and restaurant so you can keep an eye on multiple sports the whole time.

The bar staff were great and very friendly. Tori served up great margaritas and made modifications at our request. Although the staff were busy the whole evening she kept a light banter throughout the evening and we never had to wait long for fresh drinks to appear. The other staff members, including the manager Amanda, checked in on us regularly to make sure we had everything we needed.

Four or five hours later we finally hit the road! It’s a great spot with a casual and laid-back atmosphere. It’s a great spot with a casual and laid-back atmosphere and familyfamily-friendly. If you’re looking for a spot to take a load off while wandering around the waterfront It’s a great option!

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Got take out and didn’t receive the extra shrimps I paid for. Until I went back and told them I didn’t have extra shrimps, and this server told me they were already inside. But went to go double check in the back and realized I didn't get extra shrimps. So I waited to get extra shrimps, and then she came back with even smaller shrimps that weren’t even coconut shrimps! And she left without saying nothing, didn’t even bother to check what kind of shrimps they were. Bad service!

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Do not go here. After waiting 30 minutes for a waiter, We waited an hour for our food. Our service was awful. We couldn't even get a straw let alone a refill on water and to top it off the burge3was so bad i didn't eat it even though I was starving. Don't waste your time or money here when you can go a few more feet and have incredible food and service at the restaurant on the waterfront with a view

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

For years, this SJ location has been the meeting place for local residents, travellers residing at the Radison upstairs, transient boaters visiting one of the nearby marinas and workers of the (dwindeling) marine industry. This makes it the most interesting place on the waterfront (on most night).
Gastronomy and promotions are unfortunately constrained by franshise porogative but the staff far outweighs lack of improvisation and average food experience. It is the perfect place to garther before and after event at the Rogers Centre and/or Soctiabank place.

Date of visit: February 2019