“Couldn't have been better”
Review of Cozy Suites Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Cozy Suites Inn
Ranked #24 of 115 Toronto B&B and Inns
Leicestershire
“Couldn't have been better”
Reviewed August 2, 2007

I stayed with my daughter at Cozy Suites Inn from 17 July until 26 July 2007. The accommodation was clean, welcoming and fully equiped with everything you could possibly need for a most enjoyable vacation. The cooking facilities - big oven and microwave - meant that after a long day sightseeing we could get a nice meal and watch a DVD (good choices) before going to bed. We also had a telephone in our room which allowed us to speak everyday to my husband back in the UK.
The fruit, cereals, milk, water, orange juice, tea, coffee,and crumpets were also appreciated on arrival. After our long drawn-out journey, having to go out shopping would have been a real pain. Having said that, Cozy Suites is very conveniently placed. There is a bus stop just out front which takes you to either the Beeches shopping and eating area in five minutes, or to the underground station in two minutes for a half-hour ride to Downtown Toronto. Ideal for us as we could only use public transport, and my legs prefer riding to walking.
The Beeches area itself is a very nice, more exclusive, area with lots of good eating-places, parks and a beach with boardwalk to relax and stroll around in comfort and safety.
I would like to say how welcoming, helpful and informative Deborah the Innkeeper was. She should be very proud of Cozy Suites Inn. I would certainly stay there again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to others.
Debs also sorted out a very competitively priced ride back to the airport in a luxury car. Its the attention to detail that makes a holiday special, and Cozy Suites is certainly that.

• Liked — Facilities and location
  • Disliked — Nothing not to like
  • Stayed July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank Marian4

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
toronto
Reviewed July 20, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the "cozy suites" for a second honeymoon this July and had a lovely time. The suites were tastefully decorated and the "innkeeper - Deborah" was very helpful. I have family coming to Toronto in the fall and have already booked their stay at the cozy suites inn. I will reccomend it to all other family and friends who are coming to visit. Excellent value.

• Liked — gorgeous suites
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank staceydavis09
Miami
Reviewed June 29, 2007

Stay away, very rude service no a/c - June 29, 2007
by Miamilis a 35 year old woman with a moderate budget, traveling for leisure In the process of asking questions on booking my vacation with the rep, Deb ,who I communcated with told me "I am tired of answering your questions, you should just go to a hotel." I asked 4 questions about location, accomodations, a/c and parking. How this lady could work in Hospitality, I don't know. She drove me away. When you vacation you want to feel good especially at a bed and breakfast suite. The caretakers are why you come back. The woman in charge was rude and lazy. Which means it will not be a warm experience, even though the picture is worth 1000 words, I now have 1000 more words to add now.

I am not likely to return to the Cozy Suites.

I would not recommend it to friends.

• Liked — location and price
  • Disliked — rudeness(hospitality) of Manager and caretaker,
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
36 Thank lgstyle
RedToronto, Owner at Cozy Suites Inn, responded to this review, July 20, 2007
This is not true, you did not even stay here and you are saying that you will not return. We do, in fact have air contitioning in most of our luxury suites but you would not know this because you did not, if fact, stay here as you said you did. I have had hundreds upon hundred of guests stay with me and I have never had one complaint until you. You asked me the same questions 10 to 15 times. I will be sure to ask all of my happy guest to review my lovely little Inn here,