All reviews screening room pillow menu mark mcewan yorkville neighborhood heated floors dressing area boutique hotel the general manager four seasons room service nespresso machine bathroom mirror rooms are spacious steam room pleasure of staying favorite hotel amazing hotel
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I had the opportunity to experience a private film screening at the Hazelton Hotel this past weekend and was blown away by their five-star service and hospitality. Not only was the screening room chic and intimate, the quality of the sound and projection was flawless.

After the screening we were ushered to the Neil Young dining room for a private dinner. The food was amazing and the servers were attentive and very friendly.

Hats off to Gaurav, Tanya, Erin and Margot for hosting a large group of guests with such ease and grace.

- Tyeler

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Hani-S-Roustom, General Manager at The Hazelton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear tyeler2018,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Hazelton Hotel.

I was delighted to read your positive feedback and I am so glad that you enjoyed the private screening at our beautiful Silver Screening Room as well as dinner at ONE. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will inspire our staff to continue to strive towards outstanding customer service.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this wonderful hotel. The staff are so warm and welcoming, the rooms are so beautiful (extra points for the fabulous bed and a literal menu of pillows from which to choose), and the neighborhood is walkable and inviting -- more restaurants and great shopping than you could possibly try in a single trip. This is my second time staying, and I sincerely hope that another visit is in my future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Hani-S-Roustom, General Manager at The Hazelton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear IthacaGrl,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Hazelton Hotel.

I was delighted to read your positive feedback and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will inspire our staff to continue to strive towards outstanding customer service.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Having attended many spas, the Hazleton's spa stands out for calm relaxation and warm ambience. Among its outstanding features are the quality of its products and its experienced aestheticians. I have been a client of Marie Nguyen for years, and she is always top-notch. She gives the perfect facial, with hands that know what to do. She is well-trained, knowledgeable, wise, and warm.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Hani-S-Roustom, General Manager at The Hazelton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear netting2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Valmont Spa at the Hazelton.

I was delighted to read your positive feedback, and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of our staff - especially to Marie, as I know they will be delighted to read your comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will inspire our staff to continue to strive towards outstanding customer service.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this hotel! The service is 5-star and you are in the heart of Yorkville. Everything is walking distance. The suite I had was huge with excellent amenities. I cant rave enough the concierge - big shout out to Robert who assisted me many times. Can't wait to return!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hani-S-Roustom, General Manager at The Hazelton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear MPoulos,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Hazelton Hotel.

I was delighted to read your positive feedback and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of our staff - especially to Robert, as I know they will be delighted to read your comments. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will inspire our staff to continue to strive towards outstanding customer service.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Every time I come to the Hazelton Hotel, I receive exceptional service. The staff treat you like royalty and make sure all your accommodations are met. The servers at one restaurant: Marina and Julia are simply the best, they exceeded my expectation of the place and the environment. -Shaleem John Gill

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Hani-S-Roustom, General Manager at The Hazelton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Shaleem,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Hazelton Hotel, I am so glad to know that we were able to make your stay with us a pleasant and a memorable one.

I will for sure pass your kind words along to my staff, as I am sure your feedback will inspire our staff to continue to strive towards outstanding guest service.