“Best Boutique Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 132 Hotels in Toronto
Toronto, Canada
“Best Boutique Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is one of Toronto's 5 star hotels and my wife and I stayed over for a night to celebrate my birthday. It's right in the middle of Yorkville, Toronto's high-end shopping area. It's a boutique hotel which is quiet and doesn't have the rush feeling of a busy hotel like the NY Hilton. The rooms are gorgeous and very high end. There's even a TV within the mirror in the bathroom. The bathroom itself was elegant. Service was what we expected; top notch. It's pricey, but well worth the stay if you want the best Toronto has to offer.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the street are great for people watching.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Steve S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday. The valet parking was tucked away without signs but efficient and organized once we dropped off our car. Reception was friendly. Once in our room, we were greeted by a lovely trail of rose petals and a bottle of champagne. Seconds later, the phone rang and reception wanted to make sure our room was satisfactory and that the curtains were motorized control. After opening our curtains, we were disappointed to see an alley and a brick wall of a nearby building. Too bad since everything else from the heated bathroom floors to the delicious breakfast from room service was wonderful

• Stayed June 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

Just stayed at the Hazelton and had a wonderful time. The Yorkville location is spot on in the city, yet serene and pleasant to walk. The room & bathroom had been stnning. Slight errors in the restaurant service are made up by the pretty staff with engagement and smiles.
I loved every aspect of the hotel and will be back!

Room Tip: Try to get one of the rooms with super sized balcony
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank 313Travelbird
Princeton, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Beautiful hotel in a great spot (especially if you like shopping). Great service, comfortable room, extremely well appointed bathroom and free mini bar. Big flat screen on a swivel. Computer station on every floor. The rooms are a little dark, but this is true of so many hotels...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank susannTheGo
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

I recently had birthday party at the hotel where I rented out a private room at One restaurant. Prior to the evening, we had a suite to start off day. Upon our arrival the treatment was first class, friendly and accommodating. The room was spectacular and anything we needed they brought to us immediately. The staff were wonderful at the restaurant as well. The spa is an absolute 10 out of 10 and all around the experience was exceptional. I would highly recommend this hotel and not to mention the fabulous location. Hospitable Hazelton all the way.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank LAK5678
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I recently had a "sisters" overnight at the Hazelton and it was fantastic. The room was spacious and had a lovely calming decor. The heated bathroom floors were a wonderful touch. I also love the lobby. Its bright, spacious and has incredible art. We took advantage of the spa in which we both had massages. I am a bi-weekly therapeutic massage junky so I know my massages. Most hotels have mediocre massage therapists however the Hazelton has incredible therapists who really know their stuff. Nael in particular gives an outstanding massage. Dined at the One Restaurant on a few occasions. The food was fantastic! Of course I had to hit the gym afterwards to work off that food. I found the gym quiet (which I like) and has most equipment one would need. A few bosu balls would have been nice to have since most gyms have them now. The staff in all areas, from the reception to the spa to the restaurant where extremely attentive and catered to our every need without hesitation. The location of the hotel is in the heart of downtown, in Yorkville. It is close to everything (shopping, museums, movie theatre, etc). I can't say enough great things about this hotel. One of the best hotels in Toronto for sure.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank 872Lauren
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Recently stayed at the Hazelton with my boyfriend over the weekend and everything was perfect. Breakfast was delicious. We were sad to leave but will return!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple