“Stunning”
Review of The Hazelton Hotel

The Hazelton Hotel
Ranked #1 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I had one night for a stay-cation in Toronto at the Hazelton. It was incredible and every last detail was handled with flare form dinner, to friendly staff, to Vogue in my room and a huge bathroom tub. Impecable taste and stylish property! Be sure to check out the art all over the hotel and it really makes the property something special.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for The Hazelton Hotel

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I spent a night at the Hazelton Hotel earlier this month and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff are friendly, helpful and courteous and go out of their way to ensure that your expectations are met and exceeded.

The room was spacious and extremely comfortable - and the fruit bowl waiting in my room was the perfect snack after checking in. The fridge was also stocked with complimentary water and soft drinks, which was a nice touch. Also loved that the bathroom had heated floors (had it been a chilly day/night I definitely would have made us of this - but it was surprisingly warm for March). Bathroom had a very large tub and a separate walk-in rain shower.

We enjoyed both breakfast and dinner at ONE Restaurant which was delicious. Would highly recommend the French Toast for breakfast! Service in the restaurant was fantastic. After dinner we had a couple drinks at the bar, which is extremely lively (and a lot of fun) on a Thursday night!

Great experience - would highly recommend the Hazelton.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank linds85
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We stayed at the Hazelton. The setting was totally charming. The hotel was clean, very cozy and cool. The front desk staff was wonderful and knowledgable about the area and reccomended great resturants. They were very friendly and came to know us during our short...
keep on!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I was very impressed with the treatment of the Hazelton Hotels staff.
Not only did they do their job of knowing who it is they are dealing with but also went out of their way to ensure that I was 100% comfortable.
I had wonderful two nights stay and a spa treatment, dinner and drinks.
The staff was very friendly and made me feel like one of the girls. Which I loved.

Thank you Amy, Myra and Olivia.
Sincerely Ms. tj note

Room Tip: I had one room facing the back then one facing the side both were great...the facing the back I felt...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at The Hazelton! I very much enjoyed the room, it was very comfortable and quiet to work in. For business travelers, there is a business center with printer on each floor, which is very convenient!
The experience at the Spa was flawless. I had a great manicure and was served tea and almonds as I waited for my appointment.
Dean at the Concierge Desk was very helpful and gave me a warm welcome.
The Hazelton is in a really pretty part of town (Yorkville), right next to Pusateri's and amazing shopping, and 10 mins away to downtown by cab.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I have done many events with the Hazelton Hotel and have always had a stellar experience. No hotel has come close to the level of service I receive from The Hazelton. Hands down the best hotel experience I've had in Toronto.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Pam S
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I'm from Toronto originally but recently have been traveling a lot so rented out my place. I now stay at the hazel ton every time I'm in Toronto. It's in the best neighborhood in the city. Has a great dark room with a fantastic bathroom. Love One restaurant (which is very expensive in mho) but I enjoy the food so much I always go when in town. The service at the Hazelton is fantastic expect when u ask them to get the bags put of the room, they are really careful and nice but sometimes a bit to slow. Otherwise great service overall! Only hotel I will stay at when in town.

• Stayed: January 2012