My bf and I used this Inn as a crash spot while visiting Toronto. The first thing I noticed was how clean this hotel was. I think the building we stayed in might be new or recently renovated, it smelled like they shampoo the carpets daily and the building smells new. The bedroom room is VERY small, but modern; excellent showers and comfy pillow-top beds. I'm happy they provide nice smelling body wash (full sized) and not those cheap small hotel bar soaps. Another plus is there's a gas station in the same lot as the hotel which is very convenient, shopping mall, Dollarama (in case you forget your toothpaste or whatever, you can pick up stuff for $1-$4 without having to pay a fortune), 15 mins from downtown Toronto (Rogers Centre). Advertising "continental" breakfast is misleading (no eggs and bacon here). They offer free coffee and small croissants, which most doesn't really look appetizing. I only had the coffee.
-15mins from Downtown Toronto and 1hr from Niagara Falls
-Parking is pricey downtown if you do know where to find it. The first day we paid $22 to park all day at a parking lot between Bremner bvld and Lakeshore - skip this..go to Bay st, the municipal parking is $8 all day for sure on weekends - im not sure about during the week, I didnt look. I do recommend a garage, because i believe we were on King street at you have to feed the meter til 12am! I don't know if it's a common thing with most streets around there.
-Toronto doesn't really have much its in the up and coming process- there's a lot of boat rides and dinner boats, but you can go to The Steam Whistle brewery - free tours everything 15mins and free sample beers. The food is really good at the food truck outside.
- Saturday and Sunday there's a lot of festivities going on on Dundas Square; dancing, singing, and other performances.
- Try to get your day started early. Most places downtown closes at 5pm and 6pm, this took some getting use to coming from new york city where bars and such closes at 5am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto, NEWLY RENOVATED. Offering Brand New Business and Kitchenette Rooms. We provide a variety of guestrooms.Our location is unbeatable - easily accessible to public transit and major highways, within walking distance to local attractions like Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre, restaurants and just minutes from MasterCard Centre for Hockey Excellence, Toronto Pearson International Airport and Downtown Toronto. Additionally, there are a wide variety of places to dine ranging from fast food to fine dining, the option is yours. When staying with us, We Offer COMPLIMENTARY• Calling within Canada• Light Breakfast (Grab & Go)• Movies• Parking• WI-FI• 24 Hour Coffee and Tea Service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn Toronto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Hotel Toronto