My self and grandson, mysister and her grandson stayed overnight as we wanted to spend a couple of days exploring Toronto. We were upgraded to a 2 bed suite with 2 ensuite bathrooms, a kitchen, dining area, t/v.'s in each room. The suite was very clean and well stocked for 6 guests. There was a hot and cold breakfast set out in the lobby room, with quite a good selection of foods. The boys were excited to find that there was a "chilli night" offered for guests on the evening we stayed there. I would certainly return to this hotel when I next visit Toronto. The staff were very welcoming and helpful with directions and suggestions for dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Marriott, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn