My husband and I stayed at the Residence Inn Downtown Toronto from December 8-10th. We were both very impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The room also had everything you could want; a large bathroom, kitchen/living and bedroom area. The kitchen even comes equipped with a fridge and dishwasher and stove top cook area, and dishes and utensils- as well the hotel supplies some coffee, tea, sugar and popcorn. The staff were always very helpful and friendly. The hotel is close to the entertainment area so easy access to everything - including the subway.
Overall it was a wonderful stay and we would definately return. By the way a breakfast is included with your stay each morning- not a large selection of items but what they had was tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn