We are a family of 5, which includes 3 teen boys, and it's almost impossible finding a room that sleeps more than 4. We got the Queen Suite and had a rollaway bed put in the room. The room has a kitchen with fridge, microwave, sink, and all ameneties. There is a sleeper sofa and a reclining chair. With the queen bed, reclining chair, sofa and rollaway bed... the 5 of us were comfortable. Our room had a view of CN Tower and Rogers Centre.
We were in town for the Dodgers vs Blue Jays game and this hotel is less than a 10 minute walk to the ballfield and CN Tower. There is also a Starbucks across the street.
We got a package deal that included the valet parking and tickets to CN Tower, otherwise the valet would have been $40 per night. Because of the ballfield, there is a lot of traffic around the hotel. Parking in the valet area was almost impossible because there is only room for 3 or 4 cars. The dining area served complimentary happy hour type food around 5:00 and each night was a different "theme". There is complimentary breakfast as well, but this is your average hotel breakfast food and each day it was slightly different.
My only complaint was the lack of towels in the room. There were only 3 large towels and we had to call up for more. You would think housekeeping would replace the same number of towels they took but NO... there were only 3 towels in the room the second day. We ended using the pool and brought up several towels from there.
The indoor pool was nice and heated and there is a small workout room next to the pool.
I would definitely stay at this Residence Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn