Toronto hotels are really expensive, above NYC, at least during the weekend; this hotel is a great value since you can have a really good free hot breakfast, free wi fi and the location is excellent, you can walk to all of the main atractions or take the subway 2 blocks away. You can have a great view from your Room, which are awesome by the way, clean, modern, quiet and very well equiped. The zone is not so busy but looks extremely safe. It was worth every dollar, you can find cheaper hotels a couple of miles away, but because of all the extra values that this provides, you should spend the extra dollars. Much more expensive hotels of other known brands do not offer this excellent combination: location, free breakfast, free wi fi, awesome bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn