I have been staying at this hotel since it first opened 5 or 6 years ago. Besides being a great location the staff always made you feel welcome. In fact it was like my home away from home. The GM and her senior staff always made me feel special and that they valued my business. Recently there have been significant changes in the Management of the hotel and at least 3 of the senior management team are gone. I'm sure the remaining staff will do their best but with the heart of the hotel gone it won't be the same experience and I'm afraid for me that this means after all this time there I will be taking my business elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn