We stayed in a suite for two nights - the room was very quiet - didn't hear any noise in the hallway, outside or anything. The room was very large with a large living room, bedroom and a kitchen area. The bathroom though was small given the rest of the room. Breakfast was a hot buffet which was included and quite good. The reception area was very efficient in checking me in and the doormen were helpful in getting cabs and giving directions. The hotel is well located to walk to the blue jay stadium or the convention centre. Even getting to Bay street or other business areas is a 10 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Marriott so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn