Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District
Hilton.com
$274
$189
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

$235
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $273/night.

$226
$212
$207
$177
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$310
$250
$303
$229
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $268/night.

$175
$156
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$291
$236
Hotels.com
1,742 results
All reviewsfull kitchenentertainment districtcn towerrogers centrefree breakfastwellington streettwo bedroom suitesofa bedvalet parkingthe breakfast areasmall kitchenstove topblue jaysminute walkyogurtking streetsitting area
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was our second stay in the Residence Inn in downtown Toronto and we were every bit as delighted as on our last stay. The location is great (you can walk to the Rogers Centre, where the Blue Jays play, and to the CN Tower, a great view of the city). The room we had was perfect for the three of us, spacious and clean, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. Most of all though, the friendly, helpful staff make this hotel special. In particular, Renee at the front desk was very helpful to us throughout our stay, answering our tourist questions with a friendly and welcoming smile. We will definitely stay here again whenever we visit Toronto.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank luvmymolly
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I booked several rooms for my out of town family members for my wedding celebration this past weekend. My family were able to enjoy their stay thanks to the management who helped me coordinate the reservations, and the front desk staff and cleaners who always had a smile and were willing to go the extra mile when we needed their help. The suites were large enough to comfortably hold 4 guests. My parents and family loved the fact that they had a kitchenette. My dad was able cook a hot meal instead of going out to eat at a restaurant. They saved lots of money by doing that! They enjoyed the breakfast downstairs when they didn't feel like cooking or going out to eat.

Overall, my parents were delighted that I chose this hotel because of the amenities and how accessible it was to our wedding venue by Chinatown. They didn't have to spend much on taxis because of location and on going to eat at restaurants because of the kitchenette! I know that next time I have people from out of town who are looking for a hotel to stay, I will suggest this place!

Room Tip: Parking is a little expensive at the hotel, but if you park at the lot nearby the hotel, you will save some $$ since they can charge as little as $40 for weekend parking instead of $40/ day at the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights while in TO. Honestly can't say enough about this place! A small hotel by Toronto standards, but a huge competitor in the market for accommodations. The staff was fabulous and couldn't do enough for guests. We had an issue with our tv the first night while trying to order a movie - the system locked up. I called the front desk. Within 15 minutes we had all sorts of assistance from housekeeping, maintenance, and even the night manager appeared in a suit. Eventually he was able to reset the system, and even comped our rental. The studio suites have a perfect sized kitchen. The decor of the rooms was beautiful. The bed was super comfy. The free breakfast was surprisingly good and had a large assortment of goodies which were delicious! They even had a waffle bar and an assortment of sugar-free flavoured syrup to add to coffee. We were quite impressed, and have found our new favourite place to stay! Thanks to the fabulous staff - everyone from housekeeping, reception, maintenance, management, and the very nice doormen for a memorable stay!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ShiverMeTimbers26
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here on business. The room layout and size was fantastic. I had a king bed and full kitchen. The hotel included a free breakfast, which I skipped as it did not seem too appetizing.

I have stayed at the Marriott courtyard in the past, and will definitely start using this as my new "go to" hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Located 2 blocks from the Skydome and the CN Tower. The rooms are reasonably priced and spacious. The beds are comfortable and the rooms have a good layout with a small kitchen and a sitting area. If you can avoid rooms that end in 06 and the ones beside them as you get a view of an electrical substation.

Stayed: April 2013