I stayed here mid-week for 2 nights and they coincided with the social evenings held in the lounge-dining room on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. These involve a free light meal and non-alcoholic beverages - an opportunity which was taken up by families and individuals who, like me, didn't want to go out to dinner. Very friendly and helpful reception, comfortable bed, excellent buffet breakfast included - with oatmeal porridge(!) - and located within easy walking distance of the CN Tower, Steamwhistle Brewery and Chinatown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown entertainment district, near major businesses, restaurants and attractions. Steps to CN Tower, Ripleys Aquarium, Metro Convention Centre, Rogers Centre and the Bell Light Box. Residence Inn has perfected the extended stay experience offering 256 stylish, oversized studio, one or two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living areas. Enjoy a complimentary, full, hot buffet breakfast and a light supper social 2-3 nights a week, from 6-7.30pm. Relax in the hot tub or pool area adjacent to the state-of-the art fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Downtown/Entertainment District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District Hotel
- Residence Inn Toronto Downtown
- Toronto Residence Inn